Started in 2016, my aim is to provide IT Support, Helpdesk and IT Consultancy services to householders and business in their own premises.
The services I offer include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Computer training
- Mobile phone and tablet training
I have over 10 years’ experience in Computer Training and Repair. To supplement this experience I recently graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Support.
Previously I have worked for; ViClarity and St. John of God providing IT Support and Computer training. I have also provided computer training for a number of schools in North Kerry. I also trained people to make Radio Programs for West Limerick 102 Radio for 2 years.
- To provide IT Support in plain English, without unnecessary jargon
- To provide a fast response
- To give a personal, friendly service
- To act as our customers’ IT department in their own homes or business