Started in 2016, my aim is to provide IT Support, Helpdesk and IT Consultancy services to householders and business in their own premises.
The services I offer include:
- Building and maintaining WordPress Websites
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Computer training
- Mobile phone and tablet training
I have over 10 years’ experience in Computer Training and Repair, and hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Support.
Previously I have worked for; ViClarity and St. John of God providing IT Support and Computer training. I have also provided computer training for a number of schools in North Kerry. I also trained people to make Radio Programs for West Limerick 102 Radio for 2 years.